Heavy Truck Body Installer
Experienced with mounting and installing truck bodies such as dumps, tanks and roll -off units. Must be able to MIG and TIG weld and wire heavy truck electrical systems.
- Full time positions available for mechanics working on heavy machinery and large body trucks.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED.
- Study engineering drawings and blueprints to determine material requirements and task sequences.
- Move parts into position, manually or with hoists or cranes.
- Demonstrated record of reliable job attendance.
- Position, align, fit, and attach parts to form complete units or sub-units, following blueprints and layout specifications for instillation of hydraulic components; valves, tanks, dump bodies, lighting, snow plow hitches and plows and other truck chassis accessories.
- Demonstrated knowledge of electric arc welding and cutting, plasma arc welding, stick welding, gas and torch cutting and welding.
- Ability to operate mobile industrial lift equipment- fork trucks, stand up lift.
- Knowledge of safe work practices and use of personal protective equipment.
- 2-3 years relevant experience.